Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Project: A Look Into Process




Daily Practice - March 20, 2014 - A Look into Process   Duration: 4m 32s

This is the start of a new project documenting work-in-progress. One of the most important activities for a rhapsode is to increase his/her repertory of poems and, of course, to rehearse for upcoming performances. As I work to increase my own repertory and prepare upcoming projects for Rhapsodize Audio and material for my Sping 2015 live Rhapsodize tour, I will be recording excerpts from my daily practice and rehearsals and uploading them to a page on the Internet Archive I've created called Rhapsode Daily Practice and Rehearsals. This first one, recorded in my office in the Falk Theatre at the University of Tampa, includes poems by James Shirley, Thomas Moore, and John Keats, found in Oscar Williams great anthology, Immortal Poems of the English Language.


No comments:

Post a Comment