Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Ants by John Clare

John Clare

This is my daily repertory building exercise, recording the following:

"The Ants" by John Clare

This comes from my Internet Archive page Rhapsode Daily Practice and Rehearsals, which states:

A look into process. These are slightly edited practice sessions and rehearsals wherein Bob Gonzalez, rhapsode, expands his repertory by sight-reading poems new to his performance and also rehearses poems to be used for Rhapsodize, his non-commercial cultural initiative to promote the performance of classic poetry as well as his upcoming Rhapsodize tour scheduled for spring 2015.

Text from Poems Chiefly from Manuscript by John Clare


I love his poems! I recorded his "Little Trotty Wagtail" a couple of years ago as my final poem for U.S. Poetry Month April 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment